Forum: Radio / Audio - Discuss Radio and Audio options for, and intergration with, Centrafuse here.

Thread: Radio App - suggestion - FM + AM * Tunein

1. #1 Radio App - suggestion - FM + AM * Tunein 
    Thanks
    Hi Radio app developer / maintainer.

May i suggest that Radio integrates the hardware (AM/FM/DAB/ whatever) and Tunein in one application?

With best regards,

Paulo

Thanks
    Sounds good at first sight, but we already have such a thing: Centrafuse Auto ...

The Idea behind the plugins / apps is a modular design: One app for broadcast radio, one for digital radio, one for streaming audio and so on. Most apps have their own specific functionality and user interface to control this functionality. It is hard enough to manage and understand all the specific habits of one type audio handling at the time.

But I see your point: Switching between them, may lead to too many button clicks; it would be nice that this could be done more efficient, like a possibility to swipe from one screen (of an app) to the next or previous one: I just thought of this . But you could do a bit of improvement yourself by organizing your button layout, so all your radio and streaming audio app one one page or a sub-menu. In this way you can switch from one to the other in two clicks: The home button to return to the menu and one button to select the other source...
    Drive on...
    Louk.

Thanks
    I saw it in comworks.de... and it looks awsome. Yeah, comworks was centrafuse.de and it seams that they have own apps.... but the radio, i liked it. ;)

Thanks
    Okay, maybe I'm missing the point, but when it already exists and you like it, why don't you install it?
    Drive on...
    Louk.

Thanks
    cause i don't know where to get it ;)