Forum: Mobile Computing Solutions - Centrafuse powered systems from Mobile Computing Solutions - http://store.mo-co-so.com/

Thread: Good Customer Service

1. #1 Good Customer Service 
    Thanks
    I just wanted to give credit where it's due. I had an order where one of the cables was mixed up and contacted them about it. They promptly shipped out a replacement (but to the wrong address since I had moved between orders) and reshipped after finding this out.

Thanks again guys for helping me out.

Thanks
    Well let me jump on this band wagon. I've dealt with mo-co-so quite a bit and i've had a ton of good experiences but one jumps to my head right now. I bought a double din touch screen from them and the touchscreen was not functioning correctly. Once i tested it i emailed Chris @mo-co-so and it was 11pm mind you and he responded within mins and sent me out another monitor. I had to pay for return shipping but i had to buy two fans and he put them in the box with my replacement monitor with no extra shipping charge. On top of that i then bought an OBD2 scanner and Chris personally took it home and pretested it before sending it to me and then sent it 2day mail just so wouldn't be inconvienced by the time delay.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

Thanks
    IK632 and Bxsteez thanks for taking the time to mention it

4. #4 Very happy customer!!!! 
    Thanks
    I'd also like to say how happy I am with the service from mo-co-so.

Chris responds quickly to all my questions and is always happy to give me some advice when needed. These days it seems impossible to find an online seller with knowlege about the products and a willingness to help out, but mo-co-so certainly delivers in this regard.

Thanks
    I would like to give them credits too, im a happy buyer of mo-co-so.com, im from Venezuela, and im usually having problems with the verification, and the payment of dollars, since the goverment have restricted to amount of money we can change to dollars ($400 per year, yes 400$), this is a PITA for us, believe me, i had a problem with my credit card buying in mo-co-so, but a simple mail with the things needed to verify the credit card was mine did the job, in less than 24 hours, it was accepted!
    Thanks for the fast shipping and support, and of course, the great prices!

Thanks
    400/yr? Damn, Do they limit your net access too? That's ridiculous.

Chris and Mobile Computer Solutions are solid as a rock. I have been a faithful customer of theirs since I got into carputers 3-4 years ago. He has never let me down, and a pleasure to work with.

I am usually pretty anal about customer care/service. But they get a 10 out of 10 in my book.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iv4n View Post
    I would like to give them credits too, im a happy buyer of mo-co-so.com, im from Venezuela, and im usually having problems with the verification, and the payment of dollars, since the goverment have restricted to amount of money we can change to dollars ($400 per year, yes 400$), this is a PITA for us, believe me, i had a problem with my credit card buying in mo-co-so, but a simple mail with the things needed to verify the credit card was mine did the job, in less than 24 hours, it was accepted!
    Thanks for the fast shipping and support, and of course, the great prices!
    $400??? WTF... Does using Paypal get around it?

Thanks
    Thanks IK632 and Bxsteez